Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canadian Classics

Quebec is Friday. Nothing's live yet, and the dashboard says the deadline will be 00:000 Saturday.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

fxceltic | 7 years ago
0 likes

TER are you able to contact dave and ask him to help you out for a few days, surely that isn't much to ask of the  bloke who has taken our money, ten mins of his time to update scores and set up Canadian races?

Aragonite | 7 years ago
1 like

So another two World Tour events bite the dust. Are the powers that be purposely trying to get people to pack this game in? An answer from someone other than TER,would be appreciated.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

I fixed the TOB deadlines once i had a laptop to do so, so they should all be fine.

I cant really do anything other than apologise. Just unfortunate my laptop broke

dc04dc | 7 years ago
1 like

To be clear, like everyone else, I'm not blaming TERatcliffe26.

dc04dc | 7 years ago
1 like

So the only person who can do anything doesn't have a laptop. Now it appears we won't get any scores until the weekend, whenever that is. We already missed the first fall classics, and now we're not doing the Canadian races.

We did Britain, but nobody fixes the deadlines.

How hard can it  be to get a laptop? I assume there's plenty of ad revenue, in addition to the entry fees. This all reflects badly on road.cc. You'd think they'd at least care about that. I'm about finished with the whole thing.

TERatcliffe26 | 7 years ago
0 likes

As i dont currently have a laptop i cant do anything. I had it back for 1 day yesterday ao managed yesterdays scores but thats all ive had it since monday and not go it again sorry guys. Should have it back for the weekend

Aragonite | 7 years ago
0 likes

The Quebec race will be finished by that time.

Latest Comments