Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Autumn Classics

TER, you said about a month ago that there would be a shortened version of the above. Consisting of four races, beginning with Milano-Torino. In the 'What's coming up' box you have the deadline as zero hours Thursday 29th. The race is on Wednesday 28th. I take it that this is still on the agenda?

Might as well ask. Is there anything happening for the Worlds?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

enrique | 7 years ago
0 likes

Will you look at that?  1

Doaky | 7 years ago
1 like

Up until about 11-30 last night I couldn't change my team as game hadn't updated! Couldn't get online until now and missed transfer window! Was sitting 21st overall in the classics comp and hopeung for a top 10! Can kiss goodbye to that!! Why was the update left so late last night??

Mikio | 7 years ago
1 like

Ill take a look at that option, but odds are i want 1 or 2 from the lesser teans sadly.

Thanks

Edit: seems like the riders show now

Mikio | 7 years ago
1 like

Hello people,

Will we be able to do transfers soon as i wont be able to do so tomorrow morning and time is a ticking.

MinardiM189 replied to Mikio | 7 years ago
1 like

Mikio wrote:

Hello people,

Will we be able to do transfers soon as i wont be able to do so tomorrow morning and time is a ticking.

There is a start list for the race here -

http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/Sparkassen_Munsterland_Giro_2016_Sta...

I picked my team by using this and selecting the 'show all riders' box on the pick team page.

I went through team by team. eg. find team EQS for Etixx and one of their riders, BOA for Bora Argon , etc.

but you could type in the riders name to find them.

A lot of the lesser teams in the race aren't available but all the regular teams are.

jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
1 like

45 transfers for 4 races means you can refresh your whole team if needed.

enrique replied to jollygoodvelo | 7 years ago
0 likes

jollygoodvelo wrote:

45 transfers... you can refresh your whole team if needed.

Yay!  1

Aragonite | 7 years ago
1 like

Cheers. Is there really 45 transfers?

dave atkinson | 7 years ago
1 like

setting this up today

Aragonite replied to dave atkinson | 7 years ago
1 like

dave atkinson wrote:

setting this up today

What about the Worlds?