Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya 2017

Just a few quick fixes for the mod team to put in.

Jan Tratnik (CCC) is Slovenian not Slovakian.

Domen Novak of (TBM) is spelled with an e, not an a (not Doman).

P.S.

Sorry I couldn't join you on the mod team. Work won't let me breathe since summer.  2

You've all been doing an awesome job so far! I'll do what I can to help from the outside. Glad to see the game is alive and well! Thank you all, stay awesome!  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
1 like

Ooh, I won today's stage! Things might be looking up.

Daniel Norton | 7 years ago
0 likes

Contador has been incorrectly awarded no points for stage 2 of this race.  His team were 4th therefore he should have been awarded 14 points.

You also awarded Movistar maximum points but they are now no longer the stage 2 winners as they cheated (pushing).

I know you usually give the points from the days published results but the contador points are still wrong and I dropped down the season long comp even though I got practically maximum points due to the error.

Condor Andy replied to Daniel Norton | 7 years ago
0 likes

Daniel Norton wrote:

Contador has been incorrectly awarded no points for stage 2 of this race.  His team were 4th therefore he should have been awarded 14 points.

Whoops! Thought I'd corrected this yesterday, but it musn't have gone through.

Daniel Norton wrote:

You also awarded Movistar maximum points but they are now no longer the stage 2 winners as they cheated (pushing).

See previous comments.

Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

CyclingNews say Hermans was first across the line and PCS list him as GC leader.  If that changes I'll reverse the  points.

figus | 7 years ago
0 likes
figus | 7 years ago
0 likes

Some sources now saying bookwalter is gc leader...

fxceltic | 7 years ago
0 likes

sweet, cheers, missed that comment somehow and read the last one as though there would not be changes

1 like

Well like I just said, the scores are being changed.  So if you had Hermans in for yesterdays TTT then happy days for you, chill out.

fxceltic | 7 years ago
0 likes

sorry, everyone isnt in the same boat, those of us that have hermans are getting stitched until the scores are retrospectively corrected to reflect the actual result yesterday (as per my other post, sorry for repeat)

Moist von Lipwig | 7 years ago
1 like

Apparently the comms used the french language version of the rule which penalised the individuals yesterday and then considered the english translation last night which punishes the team.

C'est ridicule. Make a decision and stick with it, don't be like F1.

1 like

Yes they will.  Kind of a bummer, but blame the UCI for taking along an old rule book.

MinardiM189 replied to Condor Andy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Condor Andy wrote:

Yes they will.  Kind of a bummer, but blame the UCI for taking along an old rule book.

Yes, I would have made different transfers if I had known.

Not worth keeping Soler in now.

Condor Andy replied to MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
0 likes

MinardiM189 wrote:

Condor Andy wrote:

Yes, I would have made different transfers if I had known.

Not worth keeping Soler in now.

Yeah, I know it sucks, but we only found out a short while ago and the deadline was 11am.  I have reddit to thank for keeping me informed.

At least everyone is in the same boat.

MinardiM189 | 7 years ago
1 like

Overnight the whole Movistar team have been given 1 minute penalty.

Will the scores for the TTT be chaged to reflect this ?

0 likes

Start list complete (fingers crossed for no last minute changes).

Deadline is 11am tomorrow morning  1

0 likes

All updated now Acklam  1

Still a couple of teams to confirm rosters.

Acklam Heights | 7 years ago
0 likes

What's happened to Geraint Thomas?

Can't find him on the Fantasy List but he is down to start according to Sky instead of Poels

3 likes

Well spotted!  All amended now, can never have too many pairs of eyes to look things over.

After doing this for just over three months, it has struck me just how much data is involved.  And keeping track of everything (team changes, rider transfers etc) is a never ending business.

Latest Comments