Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Binckbank Stage 6

Stuyven/Valgren scores incorrect

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Only scored the first 5 GC riders, whoops, brain not in gear.  Updating for intermediate sprints from yesterday too.

MinardiM189 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Sagan, Dumoulin, Sutterlin, Van Avermaet, Gilbert, Naesen, Wellens & Boom scores WERE wrong too.  1

Has been corrected now thanks.  1

Latest Comments

• Steve Williams 1 sec ago

Personally I find have my arms wider just makes it that little bit easier to breathe - I wonder if others do too? Got to love the toe clips, 5mm...

• mattw 21 min 30 sec ago

The road is an in-out No Motor Vehicles Except Access loop with no vehicle access in the middle of the loop ie effectively a crescent....

• cyclisto 39 min 40 sec ago

I understand that if it is on sale, most likely it will be sold. I am just trying to understand its benefits....

• DJameson 47 min 47 sec ago

My regular Aldi is urban, and the bike racks are heavily used and fantastic. I appreciate that they're right outside the plate glass, so any...

• Rendel Harris 54 min 46 sec ago

So, just as an example, what had five-month-old twins Naeim and Wissam Abu Anza, killed in an Israeli airstrike on a civilian house, done in their...

• Rod Marton 1 hour 17 min ago

The good news is that GWR no longer insist on bike bookings. Though this doesn't solve all the other issues with carrying bikes on GWR trains....

• Steve K 1 hour 50 min ago

On the subject of other vehicles blocking cycle lanes, there is a point on the Croydon Tram between Waddon and West Croydon where it is designed in...

• daccordimark 2 hours 3 min ago

I've had one of these since November and agree it's good value for money. For me, the ride is a bit harsh and I can't really detect any comfort...

• mark1a 2 hours 33 min ago

I tried something similar with some timber and a pair of Delta hitches, with (unlike yourself) limited success, and so for people like myself with...

• David9694 12 hours 38 min ago

You and a friend have won first prize, a day out at Diddly Squat Farm.