Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Thankyou for your hard work this year.

Thanks for the excellent work that you have done this year, and i look forward to an equally enjoyable season next year.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

chrisdstripes | 6 years ago
1 like

Only just seen this, but completely agree. Looking forward to getting back into it, although in the absence of cycling I have at least been nailing the fantasy footy for a change!

jollygoodvelo | 6 years ago
1 like

Hear hear.  Excellent, looking forward to 2018!

audrey27 | 6 years ago
1 like

CONGRATULATIONS! that is great, two thumbs up keep it up.

Yorkshie Whippet | 6 years ago
1 like

Another happy customer looking forward to next year.

cgipryan | 6 years ago
1 like

Indeed, thank you guys. And congrats to Tony Kappler and Marwishdish who have topped me (by a margin) in the overall season standings. And chapeau to Thomas Bailey, whom I seemed to be competing against for much of the year...

I usually use something like half an hour (sometimes up to an hour) each night, right before bed time, on studying race lists, profiles, previews, weather reports, general cycling news and finally on making transfers. Every year, when the offseason comes, I plan to use that time for reading the books that I don't get to read during the day. And every year I am thinking that if, form October to January, I can get a good reading system in place, I would keep it going and not return to the fantasy game... I never seem to do it, so I guess I will probably see you next year... cheers

Condor Andy | 6 years ago
2 likes

It's been a pleasure everyone, hope next year will be just as smooth, and we'll paper over some of the cracks we discovered this year.

audrey27 | 6 years ago
1 like

Thumbs up to them!

MartyMcCann | 6 years ago
3 likes

I have to agree- people are quick to complain and miss the fact that most times the games work brilliantly. Thanks to everyone who gives up their time behind the scenes to make it work.

Sniffer | 6 years ago
2 likes

Yep, I concur.

Latest Comments