Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tour de Pologne stage 5

Really can't decide which way this stage will go. Definitely a profile for the Rolleurs but  Kwia is leading the race and any GC riders with ambitions will surely have to follow him.  May even end up with sprinters getting involved. Might just be safest to get GC leaders in.

Anybody else confused?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

I called it right Andy. A right old mixed bag of GC men, sprinters and Rolleurs  at the end. Good stage...not for me though...

Condor Andy | 5 years ago
0 likes

I didn't watch the end, but Teuns and Kwiato just nipped off for 1-2 and a bunch sprint ensued behind? How did that happen?

MinardiM189 | 5 years ago
0 likes

Ackermann still in the bunch after the main climb.

Dr Winston replied to MinardiM189 | 5 years ago
0 likes

MinardiM189 wrote:

Ackermann still in the bunch after the main climb.

Another  tough to call stage tomorrow. None of the climbs are delivering knock out blows really. The stages in this race are nicely balanced.

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Aye...definitely two favourites for the day but Kwia in Yellow may drag the GC boys closer behind than they may otherwise have been. EBH has shot himself in the foot possibly to do it from a break becasue he's only 1.00min behind...Trentin better placed for a break at over 7.00mins...

MinardiM189 | 5 years ago
0 likes

Unlikely to be a group sprint but otherwise anything could happen, imo.

Could be the break, could be a reduced sprint from the peleton.

Trentin or EBH maybe.

Condor Andy | 5 years ago
0 likes

I got GC contenders in yesterday and it paid off, but now I only have 1 transfer left, so.....

Latest Comments