Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

What's wrong now!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Can't open the "transfers" page.

IE just gives up while trying to load the page, more tech probs?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Im just about hanging onto Dave's wheel as well but have a feeling i will be dropping off it after tomorrows stage

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Isotonic Bovril, please tell me you just made that up, Bovril itself is disgusting, but that would be horrid

Yeah it kinda lightens todays FFS ARGH get it sorted, this game aint working, why did x happen blah blah blah

Sexy dex | 12 years ago
0 likes

iv just got on iv bin at it all day but wood not let me set my team up so now i have not riders so going going to los lots of points thanks a lot nois there ot i can do

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

120 odd points you'll be waiting a while methinks, but once i've had a pork pie, some mint cake and isotonic bovril i'll be fine.

phew something else other than transfers.  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm at the feed station would you like me to wait up for you or let you catch up and i'll pace you both along  19

simon F | 12 years ago
0 likes

Putting the tr in fixed it. It wouldn't sort any of the tables in my FF3 before and now it does. Cheers.

0 likes

I don't understand any of that, but I am taking a rest on your backwheel in the Evans League dave.  1

dave atkinson replied to thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes
thefatcyclist wrote:

I don't understand any of that, but I am taking a rest on your backwheel in the Evans League dave.  1

you best hold on, i'm going on a surge  4

Timbo13 replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:
thefatcyclist wrote:

you best hold on, i'm going on a surge  4

C'mon Dave, use Gkam to bridge up to me. I didn't need to stop for food!

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

heh. cheers simon. the tr was missing. but i think the main problem is that the table of domestiques is a big old table, and some slower machines are having trouble with it.

simon F | 12 years ago
0 likes

More digging :-

link removed by me to get this posted quicker...

but the relevant bit is :-
"I WAS MISSING A TR TAG AROUND THE TH TAGS."
(caps are from the original - it's not me shouting)

simon F | 12 years ago
0 likes

Dave,
Looking at it with the firebug console I see :-
table.config.parsers[c] is undefined
var s = (table.con...SortFunction("numeric", "desc", c));

which is in the function multisort

This is in firefox 3.6.17, it works fine in Opera 11.10

Dunno if this helps at all.

0 likes

i've made the sortable list an option.

0 likes

Not giving me the choice of alphabetical, popular, by value stuff. Just a long list with in or out. Done for Tuesday now, just as well my team is this years no hopers.

0 likes

hm, okay. was working fine when i browser checked it locally, but i'll disable the script for now.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

No problems here, i think the problem is IE, its a pile a turd  4

Get Firefox or Chrome

stewieatb | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmm. No problem here, but as I've made all my transfers it's not trying to load the full page, just the note that I've made all my transfers.

When I was making my transfers, I noticed that the new system for ordering riders (by clicking on the column heads) wasn't working - Firefox 3.6.17 on WinXP, if it makes any odds.

Latest Comments