Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

tdf stage one scores at 7pm

Just a quick note to say the scores will be a bit delayed this evening, up by about 7pm

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wish i could, but planning to be home by then

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Get to alpe d'huez with a pot of non slip paint.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Its alright, i'll get my own back, i'll keep an eye on his team when i go out there and spring a trap on them  26

Timbo13 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Its alright, i'll get my own back, i'll keep an eye on his team when i go out there and spring a trap on them  26

Will it involve you wearing a yellow t-shirt?

Gkam84 replied to Timbo13 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Timbo13 wrote:
Gkam84 wrote:

Will it involve you wearing a yellow t-shirt?

Nah something not so generic, lol, maybe a flag pole with Road.cc on it  19

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

yh i had 1st and 4th so not awful but not good

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'll have a few after 1st and 3rd, but an extra 5 for my DS

But i think Dave is going to get a huge haul after seeing his team this morning

thefatcyclist replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I'll have a few after 1st and 3rd, but an extra 5 for my DS

But i think Dave is going to get a huge haul after seeing his team this morning

I thought there was something familiar about that person in the yellow tshirt. Bath to Norwich my bum, now we know what he was really doing sabotage.  19

I bet somebody from the lower orders of the game scores huge, and at least one of the leaders

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

cheers dave, wont be a great score for me

Latest Comments

• MattKelland 2 sec ago

GWR also allows you to make bike and seat reservations on its services yourself via your online account, regardless of where you got your ticket.

• OnYerBike 10 min 41 sec ago

Wax tends to last longer than wet lube between applications (although varies depending on brand of wax/lube). So, however frequently (or...

• Steve Williams 16 min 12 sec ago

Personally I find have my arms wider just makes it that little bit easier to breathe - I wonder if others do too? Got to love the toe clips, 5mm...

• mattw 37 min 41 sec ago

The road is an in-out No Motor Vehicles Except Access loop with no vehicle access in the middle of the loop ie effectively a crescent....

• cyclisto 55 min 51 sec ago

I understand that if it is on sale, most likely it will be sold. I am just trying to understand its benefits....

• DJameson 1 hour 3 min ago

My regular Aldi is urban, and the bike racks are heavily used and fantastic. I appreciate that they're right outside the plate glass, so any...

• Rendel Harris 1 hour 10 min ago

So, just as an example, what had five-month-old twins Naeim and Wissam Abu Anza, killed in an Israeli airstrike on a civilian house, done in their...

• Steve K 2 hours 6 min ago

On the subject of other vehicles blocking cycle lanes, there is a point on the Croydon Tram between Waddon and West Croydon where it is designed in...

• daccordimark 2 hours 19 min ago

I've had one of these since November and agree it's good value for money. For me, the ride is a bit harsh and I can't really detect any comfort...

• mark1a 2 hours 49 min ago

I tried something similar with some timber and a pair of Delta hitches, with (unlike yourself) limited success, and so for people like myself with...