Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycle Insurance

Hi All, i have recently bought myself a motorhome and intend to take my bike with it when i go traveling around the uk.The bike will be kept on a cycle carrier on the rear mostly and during the day i will keep it inside the motorhome when i go out for the day. I wondered if i would need cycle insurance and if so any ideas which company is the best. Thanks in advance

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

AlsoSomniloquism | 3 years ago
1 like

I would look if you get specific motorhome insurance and check what it covers on the contents. Some do 3-4 grand coverage for example. Obviously if you bike isn't covered, then you most are a much of a muchness. Until you try to claim, how good are they. I would however confirm with any supplier whether the bike is covered when attached to a motorhome / vehicle etc.

Sriracha replied to AlsoSomniloquism | 3 years ago
2 likes
AlsoSomniloquism wrote:

then you most are a much of a muchness

gets my vote for Quote of the Week.

AlsoSomniloquism replied to Sriracha | 3 years ago
3 likes

Teach me for writing on an ipad in a rush.

Should have been ..."then most companies are pretty much of a muchness" so he can take his pick. 

(Also getting a CV ready when Live Blog editors jobs are back on the market at Road.cc)

Latest Comments