Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Funniest CyclingMikey video in ages

CyclingMikey has just released a video on Youtube of another phone using driver. He looks behind at Mikey while continuing to drive forwards. He says "I have honour, integrity" as he drives up the kerb!

This pompous ass is well worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrHQVnI9DwM

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

brooksby | 1 year ago
3 likes

Quote:

"I'm ex military, brother, I have honour and integrity"

Gawd! That video is just so cringe making... (Colonel Hairdresser-Car, not Mikey!)

David9694 | 1 year ago
3 likes

yes to the EU.
This man is very confused isn't he. He's built his identity on honour and service - he actually greets Mikey is a fairly friendly way until it dawns on his why Mikey is there - then begins the empty tirade.  

IanMSpencer | 1 year ago
5 likes

As a lesson in how absorbed people are, the amount of time he was being filmed and how close Mickey got before getting a reaction was textbook learning material. He obviously hadn't realised he was being filmed when moving and texting as he later made the (invalid) excuse of being stationary. Given that filtering is legal, being unaware of a cyclist nearby, also makes the case.

HoarseMann | 1 year ago
6 likes

Quiff hairdo and a convertible? The guy is clearly a risk taker.

mikewood | 1 year ago
4 likes

In all seriousness, is there some way that a failure to nominate puts a flag against that plate so that ANPR flags it to be stopped at the first opportunity, to identify the driver?

mark1a | 1 year ago
5 likes

What an arse. 

I often think that special forces must be the largest component of the UK Armed Forces, judging by the sheer number of people who claim to have "served". 

Rendel Harris replied to mark1a | 1 year ago
4 likes
Hirsute | 1 year ago
3 likes

Failed to identify driver !

mikewood replied to Hirsute | 1 year ago
8 likes

Don't tell them your name Pike!

AlsoSomniloquism replied to Hirsute | 1 year ago
4 likes

Pretty good picture of him so when he turns up in court to defend that, could he also be then charged for using his phone as well and get instantly banned. (Although how will he transport his open plastic container of assorted junk then?)

IanMSpencer replied to AlsoSomniloquism | 1 year ago
7 likes

Yes, I do wish that in these cases of failure to nominate, that the police would do them for FTN and then at least compare the driving licence of the owner of the registered vehicle with the video picture and then do them again. Given that driving with a mobile gets the same points there is little incentive to fess up - though I understand insurers particularly dislike failure to nominate and assume the worst when setting premiums. It strikes me that FTN is basically a refinement of obstruction of justice and as such should not be a bar to further prosecution.

Rendel Harris replied to IanMSpencer | 1 year ago
7 likes

In my opinon failure to nominate should be sanctioned by licence suspension and vehicle impoundment until you do say who was driving, it's conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and a ridiculous loophole in the law. 

brooksby replied to IanMSpencer | 1 year ago
4 likes

I've always believed that if the keeper cannot identify who was driving then they need to get fined very harshly by the courts or the vehicle impounded/scrapped.  They are the KEEPER - that motor vehicle is their responsibility and if they can't keep track of it then they shouldn't be allowed to keep it.

ktache replied to Hirsute | 1 year ago
5 likes

That's honour and integrity for you.

Latest Comments