Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kickr core and PC

I've had a Wahoo Kickr Core for a couple of months, usinf it in conjucntion with RGT.  All's been well until yesterday when the Kickr cannot connect to my laptop, which I've been using it with since I got it.  It has no problem connecting to android devices, a phone and a tablet, but will not connect to eith PC, laptop and desk top.  Both the laptop and desk top can detect the kickr but cannot establish a connection.

Any ideas how to procedd?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Rendel Harris | 1 year ago
0 likes

A bit obvious but have you tried switching to ANT+ instead of Bluetooth? 

Secret_squirrel | 1 year ago
0 likes

Could be interference. Have you tried pairing the laptop whilst actually on the bike?  The other time Imhas this problem was with both internal Bluetooth on and a BT dongle and the trainer got confused. 

spen replied to Secret_squirrel | 1 year ago
0 likes

Thanks for the reply.  I think I've tried just about everything including turning off everyhting capable of connecting by bluetooth, I've tried pedaling as it tries to connect, I've left it for half an hour.  Nothing seems to suceed.  I've reinstalled the bluetooth drivers and still nothing.  It's odd that it's just this one device and that until a week ago it worked fine.  I think it must be a pc issue.  Maybe time for a rebuild.

Latest Comments