Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Sram axs etap shifting

My rear derailleur in communicating with my shifters. The front derailleur is working just fine. The batteries are good. I tried doing firmware updates on all the components. The app says everything is updated and good to go but the light is not coming on the rear derailleur when I shift either up or down.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Nagel | 1 year ago
0 likes

My rear trailer is not communicating with my shifters and will not shift up or down.

Seventyone replied to Nagel | 1 year ago
0 likes

Have they become unpaired somehow? When you press the buttons on the rear derailleur can you make it shift that way?

Nagel replied to Seventyone | 1 year ago
0 likes

I can make both derailleurs shift by pushing the button. Now I can get either the left or right to work separately but not together. Either the left or right works.

Zazz53 replied to Nagel | 1 year ago
0 likes

Try the reboot that you can find on the SRAM website.  If that fails then if you are in warranty get it back to dealer.  My Force rear mech died just out of warranty and SRAM wouldn't sort it.  There is a known issue with built up of grime within the mech.  

Nagel replied to Zazz53 | 1 year ago
0 likes

I will try the reboot. Only 6 months old

Latest Comments