We just launched a new app called ViViTO to manage all activities for a cycyling club and are hoping to spread the word a bit in this forum, as well as getting feedback from cyclists and clubs.
The app was developed to help manage all aspects of cycling club. Here just a few of the features
- manage a database of all club members with emergency contact details and ride leader certification
- create subgroups / sections for the club, for example road, gravel and MTB, or a section for juniors and one for female riders, etc. Any communication can always be addressed to either the whole club or a specific section(s)
- set up club rides, assign ride leader, limit the number of participants per ride, see at a glance who signed up, who is out and who is still on the fence
- invite individual club members, a subgroup or the whole club. Invitees will receive an email with a link to download the GPX track and an cal file with the meeting point and of course date and time
- create challenges for yourself or the club, or challenge another club. Challenges can be for a specific time frame, repeat weekly or monthly, and can be set up for distance, time or speed.
- club leaderboards with filters for subgroups/sections, and view the leaderboard by week, month or YTD
- a social wall where to discuss all the clubs activities, organized by topic with strict privacy settings
- an activity feed for the club. Just connect a Garmin or Strava account and see what everybody has been up to
- and a newsreader with the latest from the world of cycling. Create your own "magazine" by saving articles in a magazine and share the magazine with friends, or subscribe to somebody elses magazine.
As you can see, we put a lot of features into the app and we'd love to get your feedback on what works, and what's missing., either here or via the app.
ViViTO is free to download and use, just go to the Play store or App store.
Thanks for giving it a go and I look forward to reading your comments
If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.