100 miles – 8am start time
65 miles – 9am start time
35 miles – 10am start time
- There will be feed and water stations on all three routes.
- Signposted routes and GPX files for bike computers.
- Medal for each participant at the finishing line.
- Friendly volunteers and marshals at pitstops along the routes.
- Mechanical support from Corley cycles at the start/finish line for all cyclists.
- First aiders and support vehicles to pick up participating cyclists who have any mechanical issues along the route.
-An event photographer. Please note that our photographers are volunteers and we cannot guarantee a photo of everyone.
Get on your bike for Willen Hospice at our Cycle Sportive on Sunday 3rd September. Starting from energie Fitness Kiln Farm, you can choose to ride one of three circular routes:
- 35 miles, departing 10am
- 65 miles, departing 9am
- 100 miles, departing 8am
Each route is signposted, with food and water stations along the way. The ride will take you out into the countryside and through scenic villages surrounding MK.
Entry: £35. Book before 20th July and get £10 off the entry fee.
We kindly ask if you could fundraise £100.