Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Planet X Pro Carbon Evo standover height

Hi. I'm looking at buying a frame for my daughter and whilst the Planet X website has recommended rider heights it doesn't have standover heights (they do for the Pro Carbon). Is anyone riding a S or XS frame that they could measure the standover height for me?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Welsh boy | 4 years ago
2 likes

The top of the top tube is just about 28 3/4 inches above the floor when measured at a point through the centre of the bottom bracked on my XS.

It is a fantastic frame, i am very happy with mine, if it helps i am 5' 4" with a 29 1/2" inside leg and the XS fits just fine, 110mm stem and 165mm cranks.

The red is a lovely colour, their website doesnt do it justice. almost metallic finish.

Just be careful with the seat clamp, the one they specified when I bought my frame wasnt deep enough to completely cover the unfinished section of frame, you do need a wide (or deep) collar or you will end u with a strip of unpainted frame on show.

Elcochino replied to Welsh boy | 4 years ago
0 likes

You're a legend Welsh boy. Really really helpful. Unfortunately only gloss pink left in XS

Welsh boy replied to Elcochino | 4 years ago
1 like

Elcochino wrote:

You're a legend Welsh boy. Really really helpful. Unfortunately only gloss pink left in XS

I'm going to print that out and show my wife 😀

Latest Comments