Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Software - Cycling and running and mixed HRM - what is the best

What is best software people have used over the years?

I do a mix of running and cycling ... I use Garmin, Suunto and now Bryton products. What is the best software that people have used for analysis as well as routing. Would also prefer a mac friendly / web based software.

Have used Garmin Training Manager as well as Suunto's Movescount but want to bring everything together in one system ... I like the Movescount system for the Training Effect and the Garmin is handy for routes.

One that tracked km / equipment would be useful and if there was also one that could also then be seen on/and edited with an iphone/iPad app then all the better.

Any thoughts / comments welcome

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah it used to be very basic, but with time and popularity has come user input and development and its growing quite fast

There is one thing i love about it aswell in the integration with social formats and the way you can share your rides, runs or whatever and challenge your friends

It also has the ability to be used with a bluetooth heart rate, so its basically an all in one training tool in a mobile phone app  4

richdirector | 12 years ago
0 likes

A friend uses it and it does seem to offer better functions now - last time I looked a year and more ago it seemed very basic.
Will have another play

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well i only use one so i might be biased, but check out Endomondo

You can get it on your iphone, you can also upload your garmin to the site

Latest Comments