Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fulcrum wheels

Right...this is getting annoying...my Fulcrum 3's, well the front at least, is ALWAYS going out of true!

Anyone else had any problems????

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

2 comments

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

i haven't had any problems with mine, which have done plenty of miles and been fitted on a wide range of bikes. they're still one of my fave mid range hoops, just pipped by shimano's RS80s which give a super ride, though they're not as stiff.

next job this weekend is fitting a set of hutchinson tubeless fusion 2s, and the racing 3s are perfect for that as the inner rim isn't drilled for the spokes. watch this space...

cat1commuter | 14 years ago
0 likes

That's disappointing. These wheels are on my short list. So I don't have any experience of them, but when reading about the new 2010 Fulcrum Racing 3's 2-way fit I noticed that the front wheel spokes have a new "Antirolling Spoke System, which keeps them perfectly in the aerodynamic position and facilitates servicing operations." So maybe they've changed how they mount the spokes for the new generation?

Might be worth a warranty enquiry?

Latest Comments