Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone else having a problem PickIng a team??

Can't get any riders up on the pick team page. I can see the points I have left etc but the stage bar is red and I have no riders to choose. Is it because I'm using 3G??

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

17 comments

Hugh Lupus | 11 years ago
0 likes

You wou,.ld beat me, the inde cisive xfer king

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

If I ever tie I wont win a prize  39

dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes

all transfers in that tour, up to that point

0 likes

we've only ever had one tie in an actual tour. sometimes a stage is tied, there were three in the giro

chrisdstripes replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

we've only ever had one tie in an actual tour. sometimes a stage is tied, there were three in the giro

Just out of interest - if a stage is tied, does it go on transfers made for that stage only, or in the race so far?

Doesn't affect anything, I was just idly wondering...

Wookster | 11 years ago
0 likes

Awesome problem sorted I needed to reset the phone! Massive thanks to Dave for his help!

TERatcliffe26 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeh i make loads of transfers before events as i like to mess around and not leave it till the last minute, in my opinion when its unlimited transfers it shouldn't count, but if thats the rules then so be it. Anyway i think you would have to be really unlucky that after 7 stages or whatever the two at the top would be tied with the points variations in such a game

Wookster | 11 years ago
0 likes

Ok it's an iPhone thing cookies and history are both cleared, I've even deleted the book mark! Any suggestions???

Wookster | 11 years ago
0 likes

I've tried all that Dave and deleting cash, cookies, the works!!!aaahhhhrrrrgggg!  1

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

Dave, our teams used to carry over to the next competition... I kind of liked that... Seeing my grayed out riders... Is that feature gone now?...

That features gone seeing as each tour is now separate. On the other hand you can pick your TdF or Vuelta teams now if you want so it lets you plan ahead a bit, I usually put together a rough team for upcoming tours and being able to save it in game is quite nice for me.

Marauder replied to drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:
enrique wrote:

Dave, our teams used to carry over to the next competition... I kind of liked that... Seeing my grayed out riders... Is that feature gone now?...

That features gone seeing as each tour is now separate. On the other hand you can pick your TdF or Vuelta teams now if you want so it lets you plan ahead a bit, I usually put together a rough team for upcoming tours and being able to save it in game is quite nice for me.

I was thinking of doing this but I thought it was included in any changes you made throughout the course of the race.
So if you make some last minute changes before the race starts it looks like you have made more changes which may be used to determine who wins a stage at a later date.

Does that make sense lol?

chrisdstripes replied to Marauder | 11 years ago
0 likes
Brian Nichol wrote:

I was thinking of doing this but I thought it was included in any changes you made throughout the course of the race.
So if you make some last minute changes before the race starts it looks like you have made more changes which may be used to determine who wins a stage at a later date.

Does that make sense lol?

I thought that too - in the unlikely event that scores are level it goes on transfers made. If thats still right then I'd better not tie the Dauphine - I've made about ten already!

londonplayer | 11 years ago
0 likes

I was - until I took Dave's advice and deleted all my browser history and cleared my cache. Then it worked fine.

0 likes

wookster, are you in the right tour? go to competitions, select the dauphine

enrique replied to dave atkinson | 11 years ago
0 likes
dave_atkinson wrote:

... go to competitions, select the dauphine

Loosehorse | 11 years ago
0 likes

No prob's here, picking a team is easy, choosing the correct team for the right day - now that is tough  3

Comrade | 11 years ago
0 likes

Wookster, I have a problem picking a team...I need to decide to spend big points on the "stars" or domestics, mine is more to do with decision making, as apposed to hardware/ software issues. Good luck anyway!

Latest Comments