Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

If the Streets were on Fire - Bikestormz documentary

Found this on iPlayer last night - Londoners will be familiar with this group. A compelling if at times hard watch. Who knew that a bunch of kids messing about on bikes could be more disturbing to some folks than knife crime?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001r3gj/storyville-if-the-streets...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

bigwheeler88 | 5 months ago
0 likes

I have mixed feelings about these people. On the one hand I think it's great to see urban people doing something other than going out and committing crime, but on the other I think they can sometimes be a nuisance to the rest of the city when they're having a big ride out. Somehow people get more riled up seeing urban people on bicycles than they do seeing the news that they're murdering each other. Doing wheelies and blocking traffic is a good alternative to murder but maybe there should be a third option that's a bit less disruptive?

Hania | 5 months ago
1 like

Really nice and I am surprized by the mess. Thanks, I was not around during this. 

ktache | 6 months ago
3 likes

I caught the end third when it was on.

Well made, good luck to them.

Skills...

brooksby replied to ktache | 6 months ago
4 likes

Just watched it. Impressed by the kid wheeling along having removed his front wheel 

brooksby | 6 months ago
2 likes

"Cyclists", innit?

Latest Comments