The London Cycling Campaign plays a big role in ensuring that cycling provisions in the capital continue to improve... and by joining up with our special road.cc reader offer not only will you get all the usual great benefits, you'll also bag a nifty set of Beryl Pixel lights worth £36!
The LCC is a charity with a big voice, and the mission is to promote cycling and lobby for better infrastructure, so more people ditch those cars and buses and hop on their bikes to get around. As the only organisation fighting for two-wheeled improvements across the city the LCC need the backing of as many London cyclists as possible, and if you do you'll get plenty in return.
Highlights of joining the LCC as a member include free third-party liability insurance and lots of discounts across London bike shops. Here is the full list of the benefits you'll get with our special offer...
- The opportunity to play a vital role in making LCC's vision of a cycling London a reality.
- Free set of Beryl Pixel bike lights worth £36 (road.cc reader exclusive)
- Free LCC waterproof ride wallet (road.cc reader exclusive)
- Free third-party liability insurance.
- Preferential rates on bike theft insurance.
- Free legal support from LCC's legal partner.
- Priority places in RideLondon 100 and other sportives.
- Subscription to London Cyclist magazine.
- Discounts in 100+ London bike shops.
- Exclusive offers with top cycling brands.
- Membership to your local LCC group and access to more than 100 leisure rides a year.
The set of Beryl's brand new Pixel lights you'll receive are perfect for city use, able to change between white and red so they're effectively 2-in-1's. They come with a rubber mount and also a velcro strap, so you can attach them pretty much anywhere from your seatpost, to your helmet or even around your ankles/arms.
To sign up for the LCC with road.cc's special offer (including the Beryl Pixel lights) click here. The individual membership is £49, and household for up to 2 adults plus under 16's is £75. Make sure you take advantage of this great offer ASAP!
After cobbling together a few hundred quid during his student days off the back of a hard winter selling hats (long story), Jack bought his first road bike at the age of 20 and has been hooked ever since. He was Staff Writer at 220 Triathlon magazine for two years before joining road.cc in 2017, and reports on all things tech as well as editing the road.cc live blog. He is also the news editor of our electric-powered sister site eBikeTips. Jack's preferred events are time trials, sportives, triathlons and pogo sticking (the latter being another long story), and on Sunday afternoons he can often be found on an M5 service station indulging in his favourite post-race meal of 20 chicken nuggets, a sausage roll, caramel shortbread and a large strawberry milkshake.