Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 20 ITT

OK, thanks for someone requesting me to start this thread instead of just stealing my thunder  19

ITT tomorrow, thoughts, transfers and predictions

Discuss ................

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

52 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I think all of us who went for Cancellara have made a HUGE mistake

Porte just beat him EBH faster at 1st check

He was riding to show the lines to the Schlecks who were in the car behind  14  14

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

roy 6th
richie port 1 sec off at intermediate 2

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

saw this one coming too de gendt fastest at the 1st split, another DS id have liked

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Not even Dave Millar's riding well for me!  20

0 likes

da costa wont finish in the top 20 either, although malori could scrape a couple of points for me  1 or the spot prize for 21st

0 likes

2 mins slower than the dauphine in similar conditions. money on martin.

Dave millar only 14th at intermediate

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Jelle Schleck out
Martin Da Costa in
0.1 credits short to get Martin and Miller

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Jelle Schleck out
Martin Da Costa in
0.1 credits short to get Martin and Miller

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Updated: Fabian, Koren @ 54", Malori @ 56"

Wondering if Fabian rode slow today being pissed off that even on ITT day no one's talking about him  19

0 likes

koren now 2nd at 54 sec

0 likes

Current
Canc, malori at 56 sec, Westra at 57 secs

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wet in Grenoble today  19

0 likes

Andy SCHLECK LEO 38.0 GC
Sébastien HINAULT ALM 15.1 PC
Rigoberto URAN URAN SKY 14.9 KM
Fabian CANCELLARA LEO 38.9 AR
Thomas VOECKLER EUC 25.4 AR
Arnold JEANNESSON FDJ 3.0 DS
Pierre ROLLAND EUC 11.1 DS
Geraint THOMAS SKY 13.9 DS
Jelle VANENDERT

ho Hum

Needed to leave credit for Sunday. My picks were canc, Martin, Westra, thomas, davy millar. Should probably swapped evans for schleck.

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Based on expectation, I wanted David Millar, Tony Martin, EBH, Thomas and a few others.

Based on credits, I got Fabian  22

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Is noone expecting anything of David Millar? I think he was last man over line yesterday not far behind Cancellara so he might be relatively fresh.

TERatcliffe26 replied to drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Is noone expecting anything of David Millar? I think he was last man over line yesterday not far behind Cancellara so he might be relatively fresh.

Yes i am, again i wanted him in my team but couldnt afford as i dont think he will beat TM or FC though

0 likes

my other AR is voeckler. i couldnt generate enough credits to take him out and get in FC or TM.

All of you guys seem to have loads of credits  2 i have less than i started with

Today is gonna be a bad day for me

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've kept frank, but only because i didn't have three transfers to play with  1

Spartacus in of course, and Geraint's back in the squad. Tommy V had to go, sadly. But what a legend.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Right, you've both taken out Frank, who is your other AR??

I've kept frank with the money i swap for FC i can get Cav or Rojas, but will decide that tomorrow after i see the TT times, I dont know how Rojas TT's but is it beyond the realms of top 20? could he get some points, all i know is that 8 years ago he was under 17 tt champion

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

IN:Fabian CANCELLARA OUT:Frank SCHLECK
IN:Adriano MALORI OUT:Pierre ROLLAND

Brought in Malori purely because I needed some cash for Sunday's transfers and he seemed the best bet in those I could afford.

I agree with Gkam here, believe Spartacus will beat the Panzerwagen tomorrow.

Split about Sunday - should I spend all the money on Cav or spread the bets with Rojas and another rider who'll get a few points.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I took in Cancellara for Voeckler, but has to take Sanatini out and stick my old friend Hans D in

I think FC will win because Martin has been giving in some effort up the mountains where as FC has been in the "container ship" (the bus, but it went to train and even thats to small now)  4

I think Evans and the Schlecks will be close, between those 3 it will be Evans, Andy, Frank, but Andy keeping a tiny lead

Top 3 tomorrow

FC
Martin
Contador
Evans
Hushovd (if he can be bothered) if not EBH

0 likes

Transfers
Frank out: Martin In
Vanendert out: Roy In

Based on the CD when cadel wasnt injured id have to back cadel to take yellow unless Schleck rides really well

so im gonna back cadel for top 10 and taaramae for top 20, but a normally bad time trialist to bag a top 10 slot.
Thomas to come close, so top 5 maybe

Also be aware of danielson, i reckon he could end in the top 10 as well

As for the win martin to pip fabian due to experience from the wet dauphine TT, with EBH in 3rd

Pages

Latest Comments