Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Pendleton - FHM Magazine

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/victoria-pendleton-poses-for-fhm-2...

Not sure whether this is Tea Stop or bike related... only a matter of time until it got a thread though.  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

16 comments

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

Lyndsey Hipgraves?

cactuscat | 14 years ago
0 likes

heh. missed that. can't imagine from what moral position he was picking a fight though, the pot bellied little pie-muncher. I know whose thighs i'd rather see.

Oli Pendrey | 14 years ago
0 likes

Anyone hear her on 5Live on Sat morning? I only caught the end of it, but enough to hear Eamon Holmes giving her a bit of stick about the photo shoot  1

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

She might have been (gasp!) airbrushed?!

Mr Sock | 14 years ago
0 likes
wild man | 14 years ago
0 likes

Phew...

I've never understood how she manages to generate such power without being thunderthighed.  39 Could be an interesting sports science phd research topic  26

Denzil Dexter replied to wild man | 14 years ago
0 likes
wild man wrote:

Phew...

I've never understood how she manages to generate such power without being thunderthighed.  39 Could be an interesting sports science phd research topic  26

Think you might be on to something there Wildman. As this picture clearly shows she doesn't even have particularly big calves either - she must have extraordinarily efficient fast twitch (or is it slow twitch) muscle fibres giving her a distinct physiological advantage… to go along with all her other physiological advantages (sigh)

PzychotropicMac | 14 years ago
0 likes

This thread should have been started on a miserable wet morning, somthing to make us smile.

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

as if watching track cycling wasnt enjoyable enough.

purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes

this one's my fave. legs. mmm.

purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes

i was hot enough already this morning without pics like that to raise my temperature. i think i might have to have a lie down.

Hammy | 14 years ago
0 likes

… be worth it I suppose  22

Mr Sock | 14 years ago
0 likes

… and she'd rip your legs off

Denzil Dexter | 14 years ago
0 likes

… and she rides a bike  22 ulp

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes
James Warrener replied to Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes
tony_farrelly wrote:

Cut out the middleman http://www.fhm.com/girls/victoria-pendleton-changes-gear-for-fhm-20090526

I wondered if there was a fine for linking to that site.

Latest Comments