Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Car drives over Lamborghini as if it’s not there after pulling out of junction

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/12/hyundai-drives-over-top-of-250000-lamborg...

Should have gone for one of the lary colours offered by Lamborghini, not recession white.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Spangly Shiny | 1 year ago
0 likes

Wasn't wearing a helmet.

Hirsute | 1 year ago
1 like

Should have been wearing hi viz.

Awavey | 1 year ago
1 like

I like the part where they clearly have an obvious crash, and the Hyundai drivers reaction was nah it was nothing,keep driving forward.

wtjs | 1 year ago
0 likes

It is slightly cheering that cyclists are not the only invisible road users subject to the 'I didn't see you and didn't mean to do it' excuse.

brooksby | 1 year ago
0 likes

I saw this earlier.  I suppose if the Hyundai was rear wheel drive then maybe it was easier to push it forward off the Lamborghini than to try and reverse it off?

That aside, the Hyundai driver clearly was looking too high when checking for oncoming traffic.  The Lamborghini looks about three feet high...

AlsoSomniloquism replied to brooksby | 1 year ago
1 like

Sun was in his eyes. Lambo was invisible in dark colours. 

One muppet in the comments thinks the Lambo was going too fast around a blind bend. He stopped in about 5 ft so how fast was too fast. 

OnYerBike replied to brooksby | 1 year ago
1 like

I highly doubt the driver of the Hyundai had enough presence of mind to conciously decide that continuing to drive forward was in any way the better option. 

Latest Comments