Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Discovery Plus TdF coverage

Hi, I'm looking at subscribing to the Standard package for the TdF coverage. Does anyone know if it's ad free or do you have to go to Premium for ad free?

Thanks.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

Rendel Harris | 2 days ago
1 like

Ad free live but adverts in the highlights package, annoyingly, although if you subscribe you don't really need the highlights package because you can watch anything you've missed "as live" on playback.

Steve K replied to Rendel Harris | 1 day ago
0 likes

Rendel Harris wrote:

Ad free live but adverts in the highlights package, annoyingly, although if you subscribe you don't really need the highlights package because you can watch anything you've missed "as live" on playback.

Except the highlights are an hour and pick out the main bits, whilst the whole programme as live is five hours.

Rendel Harris replied to Steve K | 1 day ago
1 like

Steve K wrote:

Except the highlights are an hour and pick out the main bits, whilst the whole programme as live is five hours.

I watch most stages live but if I can't I use the timeline pop up at the bottom of the "as live" coverage which has all the main events tagged for watching. I would watch the highlights package if it was ad free but we tried to watch it yesterday because Mrs H had been out and wanted to see it but there must've been three ad breaks within the last 15 minutes, it was like watching TV in the US!

Will Mc | 2 days ago
1 like

You're safe, there aren't any adverts. 

ride2smile replied to Will Mc | 2 days ago
0 likes

Thanks

Latest Comments