Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Edit out reflections ?

A charming bus driver thought it was ok to move into the asl when the lights were red and sound his horn at me.
When reviewing the footage, the reflections obscure his gesture of rotating his finger at his head to indicate my alleged mental state following by raising his middle finger at me.
Previous news items here on first bus show they not really interested in road safety, so unless I can get a clearer image, I don't see the point of sending it in.
The defence will also be I cut him up to get the asl, even though he had no intention of stopping at the first solid line.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Hirsute | 3 years ago
0 likes

Thanks. My concern is the claim that I changed lanes without warning and so I was contributory or I should have waited until the bus stopped to get to the asl. [edit essex police policy seems to be to disregard if the submitter infringes] Although the driver would have taken up the asl if I hadn't got in front.

hawkinspeter | 3 years ago
1 like

If you've got him driving over the solid white line while the lights are red, then that's an offence. You could try submitting it to the police, but a lot of the time they're not that interested in minor infractions of traffic law - maybe they could send a warning letter.

I'd be inclined to submit it to the police and First, if only to get the point across that some cyclists have cameras and know how to use them.

ktache replied to hawkinspeter | 3 years ago
0 likes

And the pointless, aggressive and unlawful use of the horn.

The bus company will (or should) know who was driving at all times.

Latest Comments