It’s not just another day in September… it’s a chance to take part in the Newport Cycle Challenge!
Can your workplace get riding and win?
• It’s fun, free and for all staff - people who haven’t ridden a bike for years and those who already ride.
• People only need to ride for 10 minutes or more to take part. You don’t need to ride to work to participate – you can log your 10 minutes on the weekend or after work riding for fun, transport or fitness.
• The competition only runs for three weeks from Monday 8 to Sunday 28 September. Make sure you record all your rides at www.lovetoride.net/newport to go into the prize draw.
• Log a ride this week and you go into the draw for the week one prize draw!
• Participation (rather than miles) is the key, so encourage as many colleagues as possible to take part.