Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Halfords mini-league

I had the temerity to create a mini-league on the Halfords TdF game called "road.cc ex-pats", password is "clenbuterol".

If anyone is going to win their Boardman bikes then it might as well be one of us. They only have one transfer window a week so it won't clash with the _real_ league on road.cc.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

78 comments

letsgoup | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've entered ex pats mini league in Halfords comp.

Dave, the road cc game is much better because it makes my head hurt. Don't dumb it down. The harder the better. The halfords game is good to let pass you by. Your game takes nouse which is what it should be about (and the team names). I mean seriously- lucky dip team....!!!

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

By the by, i'd be interested to know what people think is good and bad in the Halfords/RCUK games, compared to ours. Always trying to make it better, y'know...  1

sanderville | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've just set up a team on there. It's exactly the same engine as the Halfords game, isn't it?

dave atkinson replied to sanderville | 12 years ago
0 likes
Sanderville wrote:

I've just set up a team on there. It's exactly the same engine as the Halfords game, isn't it?

yeah it's the same game engine.

0 likes

nobody's set up a road.cc expats league on RCUK then?  1

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well I thought i'd ask . . . you never know

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm in the queue now.

0 likes

maybe i could not spell cbt - i am in the queue now.
Do I go for stage wins or the overall? I reckon with the doyble points thing, you are only ever likely to win one stage if points count double for 5% of the participants.

Dave, Is there a prize for the winner of the road.cc ex-pats league?

dave atkinson replied to JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

Dave, Is there a prize for the winner of the road.cc ex-pats league?

nope, don't want y'all taking it too seriously now  4

Timbo13 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm in too

simon F | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm in, if I get approved.

0 likes

Yes, Dave, and you're even allowed to win the prizes on this one. Unless you fit car radios for a day job...

0 likes

I'm in. assuming i'm approved  4

0 likes

I keep getting 'The league name / password are incorrect, please try again.' aaaaagh  2  22  20  7

Dseddon1 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Might aswell have another cycling distraction that will please my girlfriend no end, lol. I signed up, but will have to do my team tomorrow on the laptop. Wasnt ipad friendly  7 #dontbuyanipadforwebbrowsing

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm in, give it a go i suppose, but remind me to check my team before the 1st cause they have loads of riders in there who wont be riding

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Quite poor that u can look at other's teams before it has started

0 likes

Pages

Latest Comments