Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tirreno Adriatico

Sagan did a bit better than I thought he might....not that I had him. Nice to see him back though,

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

I had no idea I was in the running for the Purist comp! 4 points! Damn close.

triccky100 | 3 years ago
0 likes

What a brain fade. I set my team up to put in MVDP for today, but for some reason thought Yates was higher on GC, so went for him instead for some GC points...may yet work out but would rather be on MVDP for this one....

11waterloo replied to triccky100 | 3 years ago
0 likes

Similar basic error from me. Yesterday's disaster would be made good by swapping Bernal for MvdP.... only I miscalculated & couldn't afford him. 

Dr Winston replied to 11waterloo | 3 years ago
0 likes

I took the very big chance of keeping Bernal even though I had enough money for him. My risk is that Bernal could possibly keep the damage to a minimum and leave me with six transfers for the last two stages....even though Bernal was poor yesterday. 

Not going well. 

MVDP is outrageously good. 

jollygoodvelo | 3 years ago
0 likes

Pretty difficult to pick a team with the high prices this time around.  1-2-3 today for me but I suspect everyone had the same!

Dr Winston replied to jollygoodvelo | 3 years ago
0 likes

jollygoodvelo wrote:

Pretty difficult to pick a team with the high prices this time around.  1-2-3 today for me but I suspect everyone had the same!

Very. My dither that I slept on was Vendrame in. He's such a consistent finisher at both sprints and smaller climbs. Never looks like a winner...but nor does he let us down. Never mind. A transfer missed is just a chance for later on...it's better than picking a fail. 

Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

Missed the deadline today, sadge

Dr Winston replied to Condor Andy | 3 years ago
0 likes

I did one but wanted to sleep on the other....well I did...until mid morning.

11waterloo replied to Dr Winston | 3 years ago
1 like

But if you were planning on taking Malucelli out, it was worth missing the deadline! Dead last!

Latest Comments