Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

AToC

So, the 4th GT (copyright LiggettSherwen) is underway. 5 sprint stages, an ITT a summit finish and one for the puncheurs. Not even the riders seem to know who the favourites are so this could be fun  16

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

18 comments

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

Haven't checked everyone of course, but Kittel and Fenn are the two I spotted...
And both are still listed in the game - isn't it just a matter of course after stage 1 to cross-check the active rider list against the list of riders that finished the stage?

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Right ok must have just missed him

Aragonite | 9 years ago
0 likes

Don't think R. Anderson(OPM) made the start. Not aware of any others.

TERatcliffe26 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Who hasnt started that was in the ToC startlist as i thought id caught all the changes

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

LMFAO

chrisdstripes | 9 years ago
0 likes

I don't pay so much attention to all the cycling websites these days so am reliant on road.cc getting the startlists updated, which unfortunately this season just doesn't happen. And there have been a number of times this season where a rider has still been listed 2-3 stages after dropping out - I'm sure that kind of thing never used to happen. So as per usual I had a couple of non-starters in this race. Its a shame the game has gone downhill so much this season, currently thinking I won't play premium next year unless there are some guarantees that things (startlist updates, server reliability) are going to improve.

Dux89 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Nice work by Drucker there.

Twybaydos | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cav, Sagan, De Kort, Wippert, DVP, Kocjan, TVA, Bos. Or in other words very similar to yours

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, I've had Murphy in my team until today when I read a report saying Ratto for the sprints. Bugger

Aragonite | 9 years ago
0 likes

Talansky retired. Wonder how many Purist teams thats knackered? Mine included.

Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Cav
Van Popp
Van Asbo
Sags
Fenn
Ratto
Rodriguez
Wippert

Sprinty x8

Philip Unwin | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sprint 2
1 Clarke
2 Britton
3 Fisher

Philip Unwin | 9 years ago
0 likes

Sprint 1
1 Clarke
2 Britton
3 Sweeting

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

Do look forward to using the app. Means i can watch it anywhere and not cause a problem for the wife  36

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have to say that the Android app sets the benchmark high for live online coverage, if only, when the live video starts, it wasn't commented for Sherwit and Fuggett  29

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

They've now changed their mind-not Haedo and Kerby but William Clarke and Steve Fisher. How do you get it so wrong? They're all different teams.

livestrongnick | 9 years ago
0 likes

All sprinty it is

Mark Cavendish (EQS)
Will Routley (OPM)
Jasper Stuyven (TFR)
Tyler Farrar (MTQ)
Wouter Wippert (DPC)
Marco Canola (UHC)
Tom Van Asbroeck (TLJ)
Freddie Rodriguez (JBC)

simon F | 9 years ago
0 likes

And, in stage 1, after not very long, LS Haedo, Jordan Kerby, Rob Britton and Robert Sweeting have 1:30 on the bunch. 3 intermediate sprints to come.

Latest Comments