Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Handed in my Notice Today…

Three months from now, it will be bye bye shithole Britain.  

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

127 comments

don simon fbpe replied to Rich_cb | 4 years ago
0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

So you're calling all Germans of that era Nazis? Be specific Nazis or Germany? They are not the same. Modern day France? Are you talking all French? Le Pen? Chalecos amarillos? The outpouring of sadness for Norte Dame? The increase in financial assistance for asylum seekers? Which bit of France?

I guess you live in racist england, how do you feel abot that? does it make you proud living in a racist country?

Avoiding the question there Don. That's not like you. You specifically said that cultures of countries are equal. The definition of culture we agreed to use specifies that it relates to a particular time. I chose two countries and two particular times. France in the modern day and Germany during the Nazi era. You asserted that the culture of countries was equal so are the cultures of Nazi era Germany and modern day France equal?

And true to form. I knew there was a reason why interacting with you was a waste of time, but it's always good watching you wrap yourself up in your crap. Ignore points, invent stuff, then i guess you'll be claiming some sort of victory.

Nazis in Germany are not a representation of Germans or German culture, nor is a particular time in that country's history a representaion of their culture. Learn to read muppet and learn to understand, you're not that smart.

Be proud of your racist england and supporting shcrra in their bollocks statements of cultural superiority that can't be supported.

Chao!

Rich_cb replied to don simon fbpe | 4 years ago
0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

And true to form. I knew there was a reason why interacting with you was a waste of time, but it's always good watching you wrap yourself up in your crap. Ignore points, invent stuff, then i guess you'll be claiming some sort of victory.

Nazis in Germany are not a representation of Germans or German culture, nor is a particular time in that country's history a representaion of their culture. Learn to read muppet and learn to understand, you're not that smart.

Be proud of your racist england and supporting shcrra in their bollocks statements of cultural superiority that can't be supported.

Chao!

You provided the definition of culture, that specifies that a culture refers to a specific time.

You stated all countries have equal culture. I simply provided two countries as examples, I made absolutely no statements regarding the inhabitants of those countries.

When asked to compare the two countries you simply avoided the question .

As per usual you insult people and when it comes to the crunch you can't back up your statements.

It's patently ridiculous to state that all countries have equal cultures.

The culture in Nazi era Germany is objectively inferior to the culture in modern day France.

You obviously can't argue against that.

(I don't live in England btw.)

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

Chao!

You provided the definition of culture, that specifies that a culture refers to a specific time. You stated all countries have equal culture. I simply provided two countries as examples, I made absolutely no statements regarding the inhabitants of those countries. When asked to compare the two countries you simply avoided the question . As per usual you insult people and when it comes to the crunch you can't back up your statements. It's patently ridiculous to state that all countries have equal cultures. The culture in Nazi era Germany is objectively inferior to the culture in modern day France. You obviously can't argue against that. (I don't live in England btw.)

No, you're a proud Welshman who's happy to be called a sheepshagger, aren't you?

3 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

No, you're a proud Welshman who's happy to be called a sheepshagger, aren't you?

Correct. At least you got one thing right today.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

Correct. At least you got one thing right today.

Yes, you didn't even have the balls to stand up to someone calling you a sheepshagger, you're an embarrassement. Sort out your priorities.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

Yes, you didn't even have the balls to stand up to someone calling you a sheepshagger, you're an embarrassement. Sort out your priorities.

It takes such courage to swear at people anonymously on the internet.

If only I was as brave as you I could accidentally defend Nazis while convincing myself I was doing the right thing.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

It takes such courage to swear at people anonymously on the internet. If only I was as brave as you I could accidentally defend Nazis while convincing myself I was doing the right thing.

You're in absolute cuckooland there, mate. Put the quote up where I've defended Nazis or apologise. You can't, you won't so wind your fucking neck in.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

You're in absolute cuckooland there, mate. Put the quote up where I've defended Nazis or apologise. You can't, you won't so wind your fucking neck in.

You stated that the cultures of all countries were equal.

You refused to elaborate any further despite repeated requests for you to do so, it therefore stands to reason that you believe the culture of Nazi era Germany is the equal of all others.

Either admit that cultures are not equal or accept that you're placing the cultures of horrific regimes as equal to those of modern liberal democracies.

Your move.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

You stated that the cultures of all countries were equal. You refused to elaborate any further despite repeated requests for you to do so, it therefore stands to reason that you believe the culture of Nazi era Germany is the equal of all others. Either admit that cultures are not equal or accept that you're placing the cultures of horrific regimes as equal to those of modern liberal democracies. Your move.

Where's Nazi? Which countries border Nazi? What is the currency of Nazi? Have you got any photos of Nazi? Google is currently struggling.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

Where's Nazi? Which countries border Nazi? What is the currency of Nazi? Have you got any photos of Nazi? Google is currently struggling.

Nazi-era refers to the time. Germany refers to the place. Put the two together and you can then examine the culture.

You can then decide if that culture is equal to the culture in modern day France.

You can use the definition of culture you already provided.

Give it a go.

Still think they are equal?

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

Nazi-era refers to the time. Germany refers to the place. Put the two together and you can then examine the culture. You can then decide if that culture is equal to the culture in modern day France. You can use the definition of culture you already provided. Give it a go. Still think they are equal?

So Nazi isn't a country then. And your claim is that all Germans at that time were Nazis, is it? And that most certainly doesn't reflect what I said, as you know. I'll let you get the last word in, as that's your style. Claim the win too, as that's what you'll do. And be happy that you've normailised calling the Welsh sheepshaggers and allowed to hsracr to be superior to whole nations while arguing with the wrong person. I can only help you so much.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

So Nazi isn't a country then. And your claim is that all Germans at that time were Nazis, is it? And that most certainly doesn't reflect what I said, as you know. I'll let you get the last word in, as that's your style. Claim the win too, as that's what you'll do. And be happy that you've normailised calling the Welsh sheepshaggers and allowed to hsracr to be superior to whole nations while arguing with the wrong person. I can only help you so much.

The definition of culture that you provided states that it refers to "the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time".

It doesn't require everybody to have the exact same beliefs or customs. It refers to the general customs and beliefs.

I've clearly identified the groups of people in question. I've also clearly identified the points in time in question.

You're desperately trying to obsfucate the question in order to avoid answering it.

As thinks stand you are arguing that the culture of Nazi-era Germany is equal to that of a modern liberal democracy.

Do you wish to clarify your position or are you happy for that to be the last word on the matter?

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

The definition of culture that you provided states that it refers to "the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time". It doesn't require everybody to have the exact same beliefs or customs. It refers to the general customs and beliefs. I've clearly identified the groups of people in question. I've also clearly identified the points in time in question. You're desperately trying to obsfucate the question in order to avoid answering it. As thinks stand you are arguing that the culture of Nazi-era Germany is equal to that of a modern liberal democracy. Do you wish to clarify your position or are you happy for that to be the last word on the matter?

My last word is your apology for not being able to quote where I'm defending Nazis.

0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

My last word is your apology for not being able to quote where I'm defending Nazis.

I've detailed your defence of their culture below.

If you believe said culture to be inferior to others just say.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

I've detailed your defence of their culture below. If you believe said culture to be inferior to others just say.

I'll repeat, shall I, as you appear to be being a bit thick here. There is no place for Nazis (THERE YOU GO I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL, but there might be equality in their validity much in the same way as I disgree with what you say but defend your right to say it, with caveats, etc.), Nazis do not represent the culture of Germany or Germans, they never have and you weren't able to differentiate earlier (or, as usual, ignored this point). So go for it, give me the quote, put it up there where I'm defending Nazis. You can't show Nazi as a country, you can't show where I've defended Nazis. I suggest you apologise, if you've got the bollocks, that is, or go away and do something constructive. As for defending shrcar, you're a further embarrassment.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

I'll repeat, shall I, as you appear to be being a bit thick here. There is no place for Nazis (THERE YOU GO I'M NOT SAYING THAT ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL, but there might be equality in their validity much in the same way as I disgree with what you say but defend your right to say it, with caveats, etc.), Nazis do not represent the culture of Germany or Germans, they never have and you weren't able to differentiate earlier (or, as usual, ignored this point). So go for it, give me the quote, put it up there where I'm defending Nazis. You can't show Nazi as a country, you can't show where I've defended Nazis. I suggest you apologise, if you've got the bollocks, that is, or go away and do something constructive. As for defending shrcar, you're a further embarrassment.

I've no idea what else he has written but nothing he wrote on this thread is particularly controversial.

You tried to insinuate a malign motivation behind his statement but never demonstrated any proof of that.

If you're now admitting that all cultures are not equal then you don't really have an argument against his statement anyway.

During the Nazi-era the culture of Germany and culture of the Nazi party were closely related, mainly due to the propaganda machine and the control of education which the Nazi party used to disseminate its views amongst the general population.

Racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism and eugenics were widespread in Europe at the time, not just in Germany.

It's completely reasonable to say that German or even European culture at that time was inferior to modern European culture.

It's also completely reasonable to say that the culture in the UK is superior to some countries and inferior to others.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

I've no idea what else he has written but nothing he wrote on this thread is particularly controversial. You tried to insinuate a malign motivation behind his statement but never demonstrated any proof of that. If you're how admitting that all cultures are not equal then you don't really have an argument against his statement anyway. During the Nazi-era the culture of Germany and culture of the Nazi party were closely related, mainly due to the propaganda machine and the control of education which the Nazi party used to disseminate its views amongst the general population. Racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism and eugenics were widespread in Europe at the time, not just in Germany. It's completely reasonable to say that German or even European culture at that time was inferior to modern European culture. It's also completely reasonable to say that the culture in the UK is superior to some countries and inferior to others.

Again, you are refusing an apology for calling me a Nazi defender and then waffle. You have previously stated that sheepshagger is not offensive to the Welsh.

I'm struggling, again, to take anything you say as serious, let alone anything else  highly offensive.

You feel that you have to defend srrach to the nth degree, without actually answering anything. I think that your views are quite clear, and we all know what my view on people like you is. You even struggle to understand culture and subtelties within. You can't see the difference between branding a country and using negaitve elements and the fact that one sees oneself as being superior in the modern world as being wrong.

You confuse nationalism with racism, at a time in history, and try to use that to defend racism. That's appalling and embarrassing. You can't even defend yourself if you let people call you a sheepshagger. It's even worse that you hide behind this defending of racism in your attempts to try and score points. I sincerely hope that you're not a thick racist cunt. But defending them is not cool. But hey, give me a shout and let me know which aspects of your culture make you think that you are superior to another, and I'll shoot you down again. You haven't done it here.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

Again, you are refusing an apology for calling me a Nazi defender and then waffle. You have previously stated that sheepshagger is not offensive to the Welsh.

I'm struggling, again, to take anything you say as serious, let alone anything else  highly offensive.

You feel that you have to defend srrach to the nth degree, without actually answering anything. I think that your views are quite clear, and we all know what my view on people like you is. You even struggle to understand culture and subtelties within. You can't see the difference between branding a country and using negaitve elements and the fact that one sees oneself as being superior in the modern world as being wrong.

You confuse nationalism with racism, at a time in history, and try to use that to defend racism. That's appalling and embarrassing. You can't even defend yourself if you let people call you a sheepshagger. It's even worse that you hide behind this defending of racism in your attempts to try and score points. I sincerely hope that you're not a thick racist cunt. But defending them is not cool. But hey, give me a shout and let me know which aspects of your culture make you think that you are superior to another, and I'll shoot you down again. You haven't done it here.

Until you changed your position you were effectively defending the Nazis.

Now you have changed your position you are not.

You are always desperate to brand those who disagree with you as racists.

I think that is because you are completely incapable of forming a coherent argument for most of your positions and so just retreat to yelling insults.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing one culture as superior to another.

The aspects of current British culture that are superior to many cultures are those of tolerance for different religions, ethnicities and sexualities and genders.

Britain is by no means perfect but on a global scale we are one of the most tolerant liberal nations on the planet.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

Until you changed your position you were effectively defending the Nazis. Now you have changed your position you are not. You are always desperate to brand those who disagree with you as racists. I think that is because you are completely incapable of forming a coherent argument for most of your positions and so just retreat to yelling insults. There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeing one culture as superior to another. The aspects of current British culture that are superior to many cultures are those of tolerance for different religions, ethnicities and sexualities and genders. Britain is by no means perfect but on a global scale we are one of the most tolerant liberal nations on the planet.

Apart from in your head, where did that happen? You have still failed to differentiate between Nazi Germany and Germans or Germany as a country, which is the basis of your defence of racism and accusation that I've defended Nazis. I ask again for you to quote my defence of Nazis. I suggest that as you can't you wind your neck in and apologise (if you've got the balls).

There are also so many aspects of British culture that make Johnny Foreigner wince too. Where is the superiority there?

Tolerance to different religions? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=KrW8XJ3UAo_XwQKU4Knw...

Racist attacks https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=MLW8XN6pLZD5wAL2-7mA...

Do you want me to go on? Take a bloody good look at yourself before criticising others. i'm not perfect, but I'm not a hypocritical cunt.

What language do they speak in Singapore?

What religion is the main religion there?

Why are we superior to the Singaporeans? Or Americans?

cShrar can't answer that and neither can you.

0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

Apart from in your head, where did that happen? You have still failed to differentiate between Nazi Germany and Germans or Germany as a country, which is the basis of your defence of racism and accusation that I've defended Nazis. I ask again for you to quote my defence of Nazis. I suggest that as you can't you wind your neck in and apologise (if you've got the balls).

There are also so many aspects of British culture that make Johnny Foreigner wince too. Where is the superiority there?

Tolerance to different religions? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=KrW8XJ3UAo_XwQKU4Knw...

Racist attacks https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&ei=MLW8XN6pLZD5wAL2-7mA...

Do you want me to go on? Take a bloody good look at yourself before criticising others. i'm not perfect, but I'm not a hypocritical cunt.

We've been over the Germany bit ad nauseum, if you still don't understand then there's not much point continuing to explain.

No country has ever managed to eliminate racism, sexism etc but on a global scale, as I was careful to emphasise earlier, Britain is one of the most tolerant nations on the planet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinati...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-best-and...

https://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

I think we are a more tolerant nation than the USA, I've never been to Singapore so couldn't answer anything about it.

They are big on free trade though so kudos to them for that.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

We've been over the Germany bit ad nauseum, if you still don't understand then there's not much point continuing to explain. No country has ever managed to eliminate racism, sexism etc but on a global scale, as I was careful to emphasise earlier, Britain is one of the most tolerant nations on the planet. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinati... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-best-and... https://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/ I think we are a more tolerant nation than the USA, I've never been to Singapore so couldn't answer anything about it. They are big on free trade though so kudos to them for that.

I'm still waiting to see any superiority of culture over others.

Why did you jump into a discussion of culture over Singaporean culture when you know fuck all about it?

I hope it was raining where you are for you to waste an afternoon talking bollocks.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

Why did you jump into a discussion of culture over Singaporean culture when you know fuck all about it?

I hope it was raing where you are for you to waste an afternoon talking bollocks.

The Singapore aspect is irrelevant. It's the idea (that you aggressively promoted then eventually abandoned) of all cultures being equal.

We are one of the most tolerant nations on the planet. Does that not count for anything?

Is a culture where gay marriage is legal and widely accepted not superior to one in which homosexuality carries a death sentence?

Is a culture with low levels of gender discrimination not superior to one in which a woman can't go out in public without a man's permission?

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

I hope it was raing where you are for you to waste an afternoon talking bollocks.

The Singapore aspect is irrelevant. It's the idea (that you aggressively promoted then eventually abandoned) of all cultures being equal. We are one of the most tolerant nations on the planet. Does that not count for anything? Is a culture where gay marriage is legal and widely accepted not superior to one in which homosexuality carries a death sentence? Is a culture with low levels of gender discrimination not superior to one in which a woman can't go out in public without a man's permission?

Evidence required for this, a quote will do. Come on. you should be able to support at least ONE statement.

0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

Evidence required for this, a quote will do. Come on. you should be able to support at least ONE statement.

Rich_cb wrote:

Do you think that all cultures are equal?

don simon fbpe wrote:

Yes, when talking about a country.

So a country which beheads gay people has an equal culture to one which has legal gay marriage?

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

Rich_cb wrote:

Do you think that all cultures are equal?

don simon fbpe wrote:

Yes, when talking about a country.

So a country which beheads gay people has an equal culture to one which has legal gay marriage?

If that country has democratic elections and beheads gay people for being gay, then yes, we can claim moral superiority on that aspect.  But it's nice to see that you're changing your argument having started with nazi Germany, and failing. When that government is  a dictatorship (as the nazis were) then we should work towards overthrowing them and not supporting them. What are you doing to oust the DUP?  Kill Brexit? Kill UKIP? You've already demonstrated that when people attack you as a sheepshagger, you'd rather attack the defender for personal reasons than the injustice of being a sheepshagger. You'd rather call people a defender of Nazis then claim insult at being called a muppet. I expect that you'll take solace in the fact that cchras is now defending you from their right wing position of cultural superiority. Good luck to you mate.

0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

If that country has democratic elections and beheads gay people for being gay, then yes, we can claim moral superiority on that aspect.  But it's nice to see that you're changing your argument having started with nazi Germany, and failing. When that government is  a dictatorship (as the nazis were) then we should work towards overthrowing them and not supporting them. What are you doing to oust the DUP?  Kill Brexit? Kill UKIP? You've already demonstrated that when people attack you as a sheepshagger, you'd rather attack the defender for personal reasons than the injustice of being a sheepshagger. You'd rather call people a defender of Nazis then claim insult at being called a muppet. I expect that you'll take solace in the fact that cchras is now defending you from their right wing position of cultural superiority. Good luck to you mate.

I haven't changed my argument, our culture is superior to that of many morally reprehensible countries/cultures. Be they Nazis or Homophobic head choppers.

The rest of your post was a bit of a mess to be honest.

I'm glad we are reaching some level of consensus though. All cultures are not equal.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

I haven't changed my argument, our culture is superior to that of many morally reprehensible countries/cultures. Be they Nazis or Homophobic head choppers. The rest of your post was a bit of a mess to be honest. I'm glad we are reaching some level of consensus though. All cultures are not equal.

That's it, liberate your right wing, intolerant bollocks.  Change your arguments too when you've had your arse kicked. Never apologise for calling people Nazi defenders, it might make you look like a weak cunt. It's always better to call someone who clearly hates racists of all a nazi defender. It'll help confuse the weak of thoughts.  Claim  confusion when your too stupid to follow something and why don't you quote the expat hschar for some validity/

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

That's it, liberate your right wing, intolerant bollocks.  Change your arguments too when you've had your arse kicked. Never apologise for calling people Nazi defenders, it might make you look like a weak cunt. It's always better to call someone who clearly hates racists of all a nazi defender. It'll help confuse the weak of thoughts.  Claim  confusion when your too stupid to follow something and why don't you quote the expat hschar for some validity/

You're the only one who changed his argument.

Once you changed your argument then you stopped defending Nazi's. Prior to that you were, in effect, defending murderous regimes of all kinds.

Your 'I hate racists more than you' routine is laughable.

Swearing at people on the internet doesn't make you Nelson Mandela.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is Mussolini.

If you genuinely believe that the culture of the UK is equal to those of all other countries the you are deluded, ignorant or both.

0 likes

Rich_cb wrote:
don simon fbpe wrote:

You're the only one who changed his argument. Once you changed your argument then you stopped defending Nazi's. Prior to that you were, in effect, defending murderous regimes of all kinds. Your 'I hate racists more than you' routine is laughable. Swearing at people on the internet doesn't make you Nelson Mandela. Not everyone who disagrees with you is Mussolini. If you genuinely believe that the culture of the UK is equal to those of all other countries the you are deluded, ignorant or both.

You have no defence, no quotes and have to rely on " in effect". Waster.

Now fuck off!

You have nothing coherent to add, it's not the first purile interaction I've had with you. And I bet you still don't know what engine my 4x4 has, you still support people that call the Welsh sheepshaggers and now your supporting a supremacist.

I think fuck off is appropriate.

1 like
don simon fbpe wrote:

You have no defence, no quotes and have to rely on " in effect". Waster.

Now fuck off!

You have nothing coherent to add, it's not the first purile interaction I've had with you. And I bet you still don't know what engine my 4x4 has, you still support people that call the Welsh sheepshaggers and now your supporting a supremacist.

I think fuck off is appropriate.

Calm down Don.

If you make broad statements without thinking through the implications you can find yourself argued in to some uncomfortable situations.

As you have been today.

Don't worry though, you don't have to change, just scream abuse at anyone who disagrees with you and most importantly, keep telling yourself you're one of the good guys.

Pages

Latest Comments