Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Any Fulgaz users have issues with resistance loss?

5 days into my free trial of Fulgaz which I’ve used to do a couple of mountain climbs, however my setup has an annoying bug where it seems to stop sending a gradient to the trainer – so on the screen it is saying 10% and I’m grinding away at 70rpm in my second lowest gear, then suddenly for 2-3 seconds the trainer just loses resistance and i’m there spinning away like mad against nothing for a few seconds before the resistance kicks back in. This isn’t due to hairpins or anything, it’s happening on stretches of road where you can obviously see the gradient is still double digits.

During these little drop outs I’m still getting power, cadance and HR info so I don’t think it is due to loss of connection with the trainer – using ANT+ to connect to windows 10 laptop <2m away from my Elite Zumo trainer. I downloaded the video for this evening’s ride beforehand and had the same issue vs streaming last time out. Running the videos in reactive mode rather than steady, but even changing to steady doesn’t seem to solve it.

It’s pretty annoying, otherwise really like the videos and the range of them particularly, but its not likely to get my money once I’ve done the tour of free trials if I can’t fix the problem during the trial. Their help pages are pretty brief.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments