Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Giro d’Italia

Yeah.... finally a GT. 

Should be interesting. Not the strongest line up we'll ever see but that might be a great chance for the under card.... 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments

• GMAN45 1 sec ago

Can always use more security  

• IanMSpencer 19 min 22 sec ago

My only issue with the old 4600 was that my Kinesis T2 frame required long drop brakes and the levers had a very low pivot point. The combination...

• Rendel Harris 28 min 38 sec ago

After burning off the lights you start flicking your elbows at the eighty-year-old grandmother on a Raleigh shopper behind you and slow down and...

• Rendel Harris 48 min 59 sec ago

I share your cynicism, but aren't all top-end aero bike seatposts custom/proprietary these days? In any case, I doubt someone who can afford £13.5k...

• Rendel Harris 2 hours 16 min ago

That would be a bit more credible if they hadn't gone all out to try and get Cav the record last year, wouldn't it?

• Mungecrundle 3 hours 46 min ago

Professional advice is always your gold standard. A GP referal is a good place to start but accessing those services can be difficult given the...

• d_jp 7 hours 22 min ago

'that was "grippy" / a "grippy" stage' 'i love echelons' ... Adam Blythe

• dabba 8 hours 12 min ago

I bought an Anker 15w solar panel set to try for touring in Australia. It wasn't a success for me. I tried draping it over the rear panniers while...

• capedcrusader 8 hours 53 min ago

Re: Early morning raid on BV....

• 11waterloo 9 hours 6 min ago

Agreed on that, he was definitely part of my first week plans! Not to mention my French riders team - that is in tatters without Le Coq!