Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

5 domestique riders

i have 5 domestique riders in my flanders team causse there are no GC leaders riding is that allowed?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes
Quote:

Hmm… I'm not sure it will be, but it is interesting that the system allowed you to take the 5th domestique cos it shouldn't have.

nope, it shouldn't have. that was down to a bug in the system, sorry... bug now fixed.

Quote:

but it was possible to take a 5th domestique
so i asume my team will be aproved?

i'd switch out the extra domestique for a GC rider if i were you (i'm assuming it's a GC you haven't picked) as the script that checks whether your team is valid (and awards you points) won't validate your team. sorry...

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hmm… I'm not sure it will be, but it is interesting that the system allowed you to take the 5th domestique cos it shouldn't have.

We have been talking about changing things regarding picking domestiques in the classics and one day races, but we'll probably try that later in the year rather than in the middle of this competition.

Dave is off on checking out the new Dragon Ride sportive route today, but he should be back later so he'll be able to say more on the ins and outs of all this.

The Instigator | 13 years ago
0 likes

i'm new here and i found out you could not take more than 1 sprinter after i wanted to take a seccond
but it was possible to take a 5th domestique
so i asume my team will be aproved?

JAndrewHill | 13 years ago
0 likes

How did you manage that?
I picked a cheap GC contender who is likely to ride in the next classic. . . I hope . . and then picked loads of good quality AR and DS riders. . . . as well as Cav

Latest Comments