Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Cycle Coach -Janet Stark

This came up in my Facebook - images coming.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

David9694 | 11 months ago
0 likes

Anybody else had this nonsense?

David9694 replied to David9694 | 11 months ago
2 likes

Get f*cked 

mark1a replied to David9694 | 11 months ago
2 likes

Quite why Facetube would think you'd be interested in cycle coaching in NZ I don't know. Big data eh? Isn't it great?

Seventyone replied to David9694 | 11 months ago
6 likes

I spotted the cyclist.  Can i have my prize now?

mark1a replied to David9694 | 11 months ago
1 like

No. I don't have a Facebook account. 

chrisonabike replied to David9694 | 11 months ago
1 like

Are "bright socks" in compliance with The Rules though, Janet Stark?

ktache replied to chrisonabike | 11 months ago
3 likes

I was going to post this on the live blog, but this thread seems the perfect forum.

On my ride into work this morning, I passed two cars, very seperately, and both seemingly shiny new (not good with no. plates) they were a very dull grey, pretty much match to one of the shades of old, worn and dry tarmac.

chrisonabike replied to ktache | 11 months ago
1 like

ktache wrote:

I was going to post this on the live blog, but this thread seems the perfect forum.

On my ride into work this morning, I passed two cars, very seperately, and both seemingly shiny new (not good with no. plates) they were a very dull grey, pretty much match to one of the shades of old, worn and dry tarmac.

Protective colouration I reckon.  Being too visible only attracts aggression from conspecifics.  Happened this afternoon, I've posted to Drivers And Their Problems thread.

perce replied to chrisonabike | 11 months ago
0 likes

I got some bright socks as a free gift from Galibier. Never worn them because I don't want to get them dirty, they look too nice to wear.

Latest Comments