Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Subscription Problem

I have been trying to subscribe to ROAD CC to obtain unlimited race entries but the site is unable to process the transaction.

Can anyone offer advice please?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

The Terrible To... | 11 months ago
0 likes

Hi, I've updated my email address on the main Roadcc account but am still getting notifications from Fantasy game to my old email. Can you help, please?

MinardiM189 | 11 months ago
1 like

Fortunately there should be a bit of a break between competitions now. Hopefully Road CC can sort out the subscription problem or come up with another solution, perhaps free entries until the situation is sorted. Otherwise I will not be able to play any more, and I am pretty sure I will not be the only one.

Come on guys get something done please.

Jack Sexty | 11 months ago
2 likes

Hi folks - once again all I can do is apologise for this, it's incredibly frustrating for us too. We've poked our developers and payment platform a lot recently to try to get this fixed, I will continue asking every day and update again when it's resolved. 

Sorry!

MinardiM189 replied to Jack Sexty | 11 months ago
0 likes

Is it possible that credit card companies could have blocked transactions with Road CC because of the scammer activity?

Jack Sexty replied to MinardiM189 | 11 months ago
0 likes

Essentially yes, and it's proving a lot more difficult to rectify than we could have imagined!

Ferguson Videostars replied to Jack Sexty | 11 months ago
2 likes

Many thanks Jack for the update, any chance resetting the credits in the meantime?

Jack Sexty replied to Ferguson Videostars | 11 months ago
0 likes

Hi, I'm told you should be able to rejoin. Apologies again

MinardiM189 replied to Jack Sexty | 11 months ago
1 like

Rejoin ?

I just tried subscribing and it failed to process my card yet again.

boz111 replied to Jack Sexty | 11 months ago
1 like

Can you reset credits in the meantime?  I can't play the Itzulia.....:(

tso1967 | 11 months ago
1 like

Same here

boz111 | 11 months ago
2 likes

Same with me!  Hope they reset the counter soon, so I can enter the new competition.

JohnnyRemo | 11 months ago
1 like

Same here - still unable to subscribe and am again out of games. seems to be the only place on the internet not wanting to take my spondoolies.  1

MinardiM189 | 11 months ago
3 likes

I am in the same positionas Ferguson Videostars, only 1 competition entry left (I cannot enter both Itzulia) and I am unable to subscribe because your system is 'unable to process' my credit card.

https://gyazo.com/af6945fab9d1afaa8294d0e37eb16e37

Ferguson Videostars replied to MinardiM189 | 11 months ago
1 like

Hopefully they can reset the counter like last time so we can join the upcoming new games.

JohnnyRemo replied to Ferguson Videostars | 11 months ago
1 like

30 minutes to go - no reset for me. Bye-bye Road CC Fantasy League 

Ferguson Videostars | 11 months ago
1 like

Tried again this morning to upgrade to premium as I only have one credit left, any update on a fix please admin/moderators? Thanks in advance for any update.

dave atkinson | 1 year ago
2 likes

update: still having major issues with stripe, TL;DR is that scammers were using the subscription form for card testing, and although we've stopped that we're still having issues. the main issue is that nothing's changed and nothing appears to be broken, but some payments still won't go through

for now i've reset the competitions counter, so you should be able to enter new ones while we're still working on it.

Sniffer replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
0 likes

Might have had unintended consequences?

I am now being offered the chance to join P-N and Spring Classics even though I have been playing those competitions.

dave atkinson replied to Sniffer | 1 year ago
2 likes

ah. i'll fix that!

dave atkinson replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
0 likes

if you rejoin it'll be fine, but i'll automate that 

dave atkinson replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
2 likes

everyone should be reconnected to the comps they entered now

11waterloo replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
0 likes

I'm sure it's in the system but Paris Nice purist isn't showing on my homepage. I rejoined all my competitions but accidentally pressed don't play this one for PN purist and it vanished! My score for stage 1 is recorded though so I suspect it is a minor glitch! 

dave atkinson replied to 11waterloo | 1 year ago
1 like

should be back for you.

11waterloo replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
0 likes

It is thanks! I wish all life's problems got sorted that quickly! 

Ferguson Videostars replied to dave atkinson | 1 year ago
0 likes

Many thanks 👍

JohnnyRemo | 1 year ago
0 likes

I've been playing since 2012,  - took a break last year  - but it looks like it's not possible to re-subscribe.  2 

MinardiM189 | 1 year ago
0 likes

I still have this problem - UNABLE TO PROCESS CARD

https://gyazo.com/434b97c2c730825f99d14361959633a8

stevemarks replied to MinardiM189 | 1 year ago
0 likes

same

Ferguson Videostars | 1 year ago
0 likes

Still trying to subscribe and no joy, I've used up all my credits so unless it gets fixed I can't play anymore  2 any news on a fix please ?

Jack Sexty | 1 year ago
2 likes

Hi all, 

We're really sorry about this, and for the lack of response so far! We had a security issue last week which we think has affected our ability to process transactions, it's well on the way to being resolved and we promise someone will get back to you soon. Sorry for the radio silence, we didn't have much to report while we figured out the problem but should be well on the way to being resolved now - thanks for your patience and apologies again. 

Pages

Latest Comments