Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Tirreno-Adriatico

Going live with this because the race is on tomorrow, but there are still so many teams to confirm. Keep an eye out for changes throughout the day and hopefully by this evening the teams will all be complete.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Sorry to be a pain but I think the GC points given on todays stage are based on yesterday's GC positions. Doesn't affect top 3 but the rest of top ten are all a point or two out. I say this as my man Ludvigsson should have 5 points for being 6th on GC rather than the quite frankly disrespectful 4 he has been awarded. He has already been robbed of 5 by Demare not timing his sprint properly!  As usual I will now take my anorak off....

Condor Andy replied to 11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Ludvigsson is 7th on GC according to the Tirreno website and First Cycling. I know PCS have him listed as 6th and it's Asgreen who's taken the hit, but they're the only ones who have this result.

11waterloo replied to Condor Andy | 2 years ago
1 like

Damn.... I will get my coat! PCS is my go to site for results........

Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

Is Mark Padun starting the race?

Condor Andy replied to Daniel Norton | 2 years ago
0 likes

Haven't heard anything to the contrary and he's in the start list.

11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Is there a price for Pozzovivo? Can't seem to find him even on the 'hidden' list. Not sure I even want him in but if he's a cheeky 3 mill he could fill a space! 

Condor Andy replied to 11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Ah! Yes, good point. I added him to the team and start list but he was missing a value. Won't be 3, but hopefully still cheeky.

11waterloo replied to Condor Andy | 2 years ago
0 likes

Many thanks Andy.... I am really a sad individual to be even contemplating putting him in! 

Daniel Norton replied to 11waterloo | 2 years ago
0 likes

Pozzo isn't a bad call, instead of the reliably unreliable Pinot, or possibly Tao.

I reckon that's why this is a tough Purist pick.  There aren't that many obvious cheeky-cheapies.

Dr Winston | 2 years ago
0 likes

Just what drama will this race offer up?... Not sure it can top the windy Strade Bianche and the 1/2/3 for Jumbo at Paris/Nice... What a weekend. 

Latest Comments